I’m a Jillian Michaels fan from way back, listened to her podcasts and watched her reality shows. She’s an inspiration to those who want to inspire others. Love her or hate her; you don’t have to agree with her programming to appreciate her work.
That being said, Jillian has a new app on Google Play and Apple Store that offers:
- Interactive workouts and programming.
- A multitude of meal plans like: Omnivore, Vegan, or Paleo.
- Tracking is available.
- Her podcast availability options via her website
- Interact with others via the forum
- Keep up with her health and fitness blog posts.
This is a subscription service, (bummer) if it is something helpful, go with your gut instinct it would be worth the cost. The subscription fees are, according to her website:
- Free 7 day trial period
- 1 Month for $9.99
- 3 Months for 24.99
- 12 Months for 89.99
What do you think about her new fitness and health App?
Is this something you feel might be helpful?