Welcome to another Wordless Wednesday..  Just a photo with no words..

Tagged with:

About The Author

Bodynsoil

Vermont girl into health, fitness, organics, gardening, and being creative, PN Sports and Fitness Nutrition Coach and ACE Certified Personal Trainer.

20 Responses to Wordless Wednesday (August 31)

1. Jenny says:

Hi Bodynsoil!
    Thanks for dropping by my humble blog earlier!

Beautiful WW pic you took here! Love the different perspective of it!
    Jenny recently posted…Why You Should Not Force Your Son To Take Picture With You…My Profile

2. I love the angle you got on this! The
    Margaret Almon recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Peony Mandala MosaicMy Profile

3. kewkew says:

I think that shot is just awesome. Thanks for linking up at Tots and Me
    kewkew recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: August 31, 2011My Profile

4. hannamay says:

I like the shot! So beautiful and artistic!
    hannamay recently posted…Quickest Way To Get PregnantMy Profile

5. Just wondering where is this place in the photo?
    Wong Chendong aka The Bad Blogger recently posted…Why the Robin Hood Story is the Worst Story Ever Told in the History of Our Generation?My Profile

• bodynsoil says:

We recently traveled to Newport Rhode Island, I took this photo outside The Breakers mansion. It was one of those moments where the light was right, I just leaned back as I passed under the arbor to take this shot.

6. Jennifer says:

that’s really pretty, great pic

7. Radu says:

Great picture, can you please tell me where it was taken?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Drag <span class="spamp">&</span> Drop

Drag & Drop

PageLines is a drag & drop framework that allows you to completely customize your website with drag & drop.
Responsive <span class="spamp">&</span> Mobile

Responsive & Mobile

Built from the ground up to look great on mobile devices. PageLines utilizes an advanced responsive framework.
Tons of Addons

Tons of Addons

Load up your own sections, themes and plugins using PageLines' one of a kind extension marketplace.
%d bloggers like this: