Tagged with:

About The Author

Bodynsoil

Vermont girl into health, fitness, organics, gardening, and being creative, PN Sports and Fitness Nutrition Coach and ACE Certified Personal Trainer.

16 Responses to Wordless Wednesday Aug 25

1. Carol Samsel says:

very interesting!! What kind of plant is it?

2. Forrest Miller says:

Wow that is beautiful. Its called a night blooming cereus, does that mean it only blooms to moon light?
    Forrest Miller recently posted…Google Keyword Research Tool: Search A Keyword To Find Your KeywordsMy Profile

3. Dr. Rus says:

Cool pic! It really grabs your attention.
    Dr. Rus recently posted…Day 174: Wordless Wednesday – Lord Keep Him SafeMy Profile

4. Karen says:

What a very strange looking plant, it’s looks like something out of a 50’s B-Movie 😆
    Karen recently posted…First Stargate Universe Now Eureka Is CancelledMy Profile

• bodynsoil says:

Yes but when it blooms it is all kinds of beautiful… or so I am told as this is my first year with blooms.. I will continue to update, hopefully take video of the event as it unfolds. The plant does look like a 50’s b-movie horror flick or even Little Shop of Horrors… :0

5. Jennifer says:

it’s kind of creepy looking! lol

6. hannamay says:

what plants it that..
    hannamay recently posted…Trying To Get Pregnant TipsMy Profile

7. Gingermommy says:

I do not think I have ever seen one of those before. Very interesting
    Gingermommy recently posted…Winner! Winner! Today’s Blog Winners are…..My Profile

8. That is so cool. I love plants. I went to look it up after this picture. I can’t wait to be able to plant all these types of flowers I love.
    The SPring MOunt 6 Pack recently posted…I want to go here!My Profile

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Drag <span class="spamp">&</span> Drop

Drag & Drop

PageLines is a drag & drop framework that allows you to completely customize your website with drag & drop.
Responsive <span class="spamp">&</span> Mobile

Responsive & Mobile

Built from the ground up to look great on mobile devices. PageLines utilizes an advanced responsive framework.
Tons of Addons

Tons of Addons

Load up your own sections, themes and plugins using PageLines' one of a kind extension marketplace.
%d bloggers like this: